Nov 2013

Nov 2013

try

Saturday, March 8, 2014

November "Family Pictures"

Yup…. still playing catch-up.
These days I feel like I can NEVER seem to get done all of the things that I want to.  Argh.  However, I tell myself "better late than never" when it comes to my version of "journaling." :)

Here are some of our favorite pics from our shoot in November with Jessica McAllister from Flourish Gallery.  She is spectacular (thus the reason we've used her a few times now)!!
Don't you just love Leidy bug's cute little face?!!! I can't believe she's almost 2 now. Weird. Jessica, our photographer, was telling us how much fun it was to have her in the pics because she was adorable and playful like a toddler, but would actually look at the camera and hold still when you called her name. It was so cute. 
Leidy has been our "baby girl" for the last two years... but now she is going to have a "baby brother"!!! We'll see how she feels about having to share our attention ;). 
So yes... as mentioned above.... Most people already know…. but to reiterate, we're having a baby boy!  I'm 5 months along now.  Only 4 months left…… weird.   It still feels very surreal.  We got together with some family members recently for a baby blessing.  Some of them hesitantly and quietly asked Jason if I was "still expecting"….. They were nervous that I had miscarried or something because they couldn't really see an actual belly... ! haha!  My shirt was a little loose, so I pulled it tightly and showed my teeny-tiny belly and said, "See… I am pregnant." …. Only to have them respond "No… That just looks like you ate a burrito."

HAHA!  I was very flattered…. but I do know there is something in there because I had previously been feeling little flutters, and then little pokes, and then two days ago I felt a direct KICK into my full bladder… ouch! haha.  Yup…. Definitely a little guy in there! It has progressed since them to feeling soft little kicks every day.... So crazy to think about the fact I am actually growing another human being inside of me.  What a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment