Nov 2013

Nov 2013

try

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Surprise Costa Rica Photo Book


The siblings/spouses, Jason and myself all collaborated together to make this book commemorating the trip for my parents as a "thank you." It ended up being another one of those "over zealous" projects that I found myself thinking, "WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING???!!!!" .... After 3 days of editing over 400 pictures, 2 days of loading the pictures to Shutterfly post editing... and all of this BEFORE I even started accounting for the 80+ hours spent creating, customizing, and organizing the book.... 
          But now that the finished product is in my hand, my parents were pleasantly surprised when it was delivered, and some amazing memories have been captured... in hindsight, like many things in life, it was totally worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment