Nov 2013

Nov 2013

try

Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's about that time to post again.... part three

Okay...Tell me you're proud of me..... part 3 being published the SAME DAY as part 2.... UNTHINKABLE!!! haha ;)

Update 10)  We found a delicious gourmet restaurant here in St. George called "The Riverwalk Grill". SO.DANG.GOOD.
 Chilean Sea Bass.... overnighted from Chile in order to be fresh, and it was TO DIE FOR.

Update 11) Leidy Bug.
She continues to be our little baby with so much personality.  We can't help but be crazy about her.
Leidy now jumps in the car as soon as the door opens. She just wants to come along for the ride, regardless of where we're going. However, it is kind of annoying when I'm not going anywhere and just open the car door to get something...like my purse... and she jumps in the car. haha. Oh well.
Leidy with half of a plastic Easter egg. She didn't even care about the treat on the inside because she was so excited to chew on the egg. Silly puppy.

On a Thursday morning I was tired and didn't want to deal with Leidy's energy, so I put her outside to run around.  I kept hearing her scratch on the door and I really wanted to discipline her... but I also didn't want to utilize negative reinforcement, teaching her when she does naughty things that she'll get my attention... so I left her outside for over an hour until she stopped scratching at the door.  When I finally went out to get her I saw this:
She totally rubbed her nose RAW (rubbed off the black outer layer!) trying to smell under the door to see if I was still in the house :*( ........ then I felt SOOOOO awful like it was my fault and I should have just let her in even if she was being naughty. lol.  Too late now!

The other day at dinner, I look over and see this:
Leidy climbed up into one of the chairs at the dining room table in hopes I would feed her some of my dinner, and because she HATES not being part of anything we do. HAHA!  The picture quality isn't awesome because of the window behind, and the fact it was taken on my phone, but I just had to document this priceless moment. I was laughing so hard!

It was time..... Leidy bug got another haircut. Love her cute little face.

 12) Now that I only work 3 days, I actually have time to pamper myself!
Thanks Randi for making my toes so stylish ;)

13) Loving being able to spend time at the Lake (though the water is still FREEZING)
Jason being brave and taking his first dive in of the season.

Me--putting on my game face and trying to stop shivering long enough to take the picture. haha.

Natalie with a squished hand. Dock-Boat combo, 1. Natalie, 0.

Jayden with the bright idea they should all jump into the cold water on 3.  One, Two, Three....

Syke.  

Following a little threatening from the boys, he gladly cannonballed himself into the water.

I HEART BOATING!!!

14) Some of Jason's family (Natalie and boys, Cyndi, Amanda/David) came to visit us and we had a great time.... unfortunately I didn't remember to take any pictures the entire weekend with the exception of Natalie's smashed hand as well as  this mishap:

Gage managed to open our drain and drop Leidy's ball down it right before my eyes as I'm screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" LoL.

But with my handy-dandy-Dyson vacuum and extensions I managed to get it out after a few tries.  Phew!  Thinking positively, A) I was able to retrieve it, B) I saw it happen so I actually knew it was down there, rather than having it clog the drain and flood down the future. C) We identified one way to make our house a little more "child proof." Could have been bad....PHEW.
Jason's first house project has now been complete..... securing that drain so nephews, nieces, puppies, and even our own future children will have much difficulty opening and lodging small items in there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment