Nov 2013

Nov 2013

try

Monday, February 4, 2013

Update #1--Loving our iPhones

We have so many new updates and have been so busy that we haven't been able to post about any of it, so here is my first attempt.

I am loving the screenshot option (and the camera quality) on our new iPhones. I get such a kick out of playing DrawSomething with Jason.  He has some really good (clarification--easy to guess. Not necessarily "really good" from an artistic perspective. lol.) drawings...
 
Avatar
MilkMan

... And some really bad ones
KingTut
And some where he forgets what word he chose to draw.... as manifested here..... awkward.  lol.
Stallone, ey?...... Yeah.... he thought he had chosen "collar" apparently.

So.... it's obvious I really do LOVE the screenshot option.... but I also love that the camera can go down to such a low aperture for a camera on a phone!  It makes low light pics 100x better than on our previous phones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment